Friday, September 21, 2012

Projects coming up

I've been really busy with all the work I'm doing with school and all three of my jobs....yes three...as in #3...

So right now the first one I'm doing will start on November 17, 2012, its a Saturday. my internship with St. Jude has given me that push to put this event together and bring a group of WSU students together to raise money for St. Jude Children Research Hospital during the St Jude Give thanks walk.

All the money raised will go to help the treatment and care of children with cancer and other destructive diseases, and the money covers all the costs so the family's that can't afford it will be taken care of.

If you can't participate, support our team!

After I started this internship I really have been thankful for all that I do have.

This gives us all a way to give back somehow. We tend to overlook the things we have and we always, ALWAYS take for granted, down to the most simple things like your senses and even being able to read and write.



Anyways, I got another project I'm working on, more independent but it should be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment