Sunday, March 17, 2013

Some Inspiration

I get inspiration from some of the most random things I see in the city.

I saw this on my drive home from work last week and I thought I'd share it on the blog. Sorry for not being up to date with new stuff, it's been really hectic with the new position.

A little about the image, it was taken in the North End area of Detroit which is right passed Midtown. Recently I've been seeing some of the old businesses being renovated and artists are moving in and setting up workshops, much like the way Eastern Market has seen along with Midtown the last few years (which later lead to the larger businesses moving into the area....HINT HINT). Keeping my fingers crossed!

Make sure you follow UnScene Photography on Instagram & Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment