Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My random memories from this year...NOW IN COLOR! :D

Well here are some random shots that I found on one of my flash drives that I left in my coat pocket today (thank goodness I checked it before dropping it off for cleaning)

This room was really interesting, it was in the basement of a thrift store in Ann Arbor, the colors were really interesting and it stuck out to me because of how weird it was to see it right next door to all the clothes...It looks like it belongs in a scene from Napoleon Dynamite


The Renaissance Center, I grew up admiring this building as a kid, I still remember when I first saw it when my dad took me to his job, I even got to work here for 2 years so it was pretty cool, plus I was around all the car's and whatnot...great times

This was taken during the Red Bull: Art of Movement Competition...(fancy word for Parkour)

This was on my way to the Red Bull competition, the building's shape was really cool to me, also the coloring of the light at that time of day was wicked

This is from the Woodward Dream Cruise, I did some editing to the camera and did some on the spot editing for this selective coloring effect for one of my favorite cars which was also in my favorite color

No comments:

Post a Comment